October 12, 2008

Creative Outlet

I figured I'd create a new home for my rantings and occasional stories. My old home was at Yahoo! and hasn't had any love for six years. I figured I'd link to it for posterity (or something). Besides, it gives me blog bragging rights by having proof of blogging long before it became easy.

I've dropped Faery Dust as the first item. I figured I should move it to the new home as well. I have a few other items I've written over the years that I'll add later. I'd like to find a means to have rantings (like this one) separate from stories. That way rantings could be the more bloggy side of things and stories would always stick. I'm sure I'll figure something out even if I have to manually code the solution.

Also, one of my priorities is to overhaul this generic scheme.

No comments: