June 10, 2010

Wishing at 11:11

My relationship with Skye was awesome, terrible, happy, crazy, and heart-breaking. She made me a better person and showed me how to live life. She also had a supremely awesome Tarot deck and the most awesome bed ever (not in that way perv!).

One day I really fucked up our relationship and my repentance was a story. Well, not just the story, but it was a start. The relationship ended maybe a month after the story was written.

There's something about how the story is told that I really like. When it gets to the poem, it's just, I like it. It's a cheesy poem, but, it's mine. Besides, it's better than my moon one.

2 comments:

Jimmy D said...

Wow, very impactful. I never knew tis side of you. Very impressive, thank you for sharing.

The Boy said...

I just saw that you commented. Thanks.