December 22, 2008

Idiot!

Ugh! So, I leave to buy some groceries for the sugar cookies my wife is making and scratch my and my wife's friend's car in the process. (So, sorry about that Lindsay.) And, of course, it'd be her car that's scratched pretty bad and mine that looks like all it needs is some buffing. I'm so pissed at myself and feel terrible about it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be something that I can foot the bill for instead of having to go through insurance. Because, car insurance is stupid. You pay and pay and pay for years without an accident, and then when you have an accident (the whole reason for insurance) they make you pay more. So, they recoup the losses they had by making me pay, defeating the purpose of my paying for insurance in the first place.

No comments: